Metal Prusa I3 Tevo Maker 3d Printer
Tevo - Metal I3 is a fully assembled 3d printer. Steel chassis guaranteed for high stability and long life. No need for assembling, calibrating and testing. All you need to do is plug in the power and turn on the printer, then start your printing journey. This machine is specially designed for the home user who has no 3d experience before and who has small budget but big dream of 3d printing.
Version 2.0: Updated Power Box.
The Tevo - I3 is based on the revolutionary work of reprap core developer Josef Prusa (Prusa). Tevo is proud to introduce an entry-level 3D printer targeted at customers who want to begin 3D printing without having to build a kit. This is a pre-assembled steel frame Prusa i3...the best-selling reprap in 3D printing! Amongst the features packed neatly into this platform are an MK8 single extruder with cooling fan, a gcode based micro-controller, and a standard Heated Build Plate. Unlike most other Prusa offerings on the market, this i3 comes standard with a custom electronics housing and a custom filament holder (both in stamped steel). For the value this machine can not be beat. This printer is the ultimate reprap!
Full covered power and control box. Safety is no.1 standard for all Tevo printer. Tevo only use CE, CB, FCC certified power supply unit and control board. Your safety, we care!
All Tevo spare parts are unique designed. Based on Tevo superior machining shop, all parts are finely produced and inspected. We guaranteed for all spare parts are qualified.
Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time): 4 Business days
Ships directly from Wanhao factory with 1 year of warranty.
Linear Bearings. Tevo applied 3 linear bearing on the extruder. This is not only increase the cost but also improve the stability of print.Because 3 points determine one plane which enable the amounting the extruder on a none-shaking plane. Therefore you get better print than any other i3 printer.
MK8 extruder. Tevo - I3 unique Mk8 extruder (with Steel X-Carriage) design provide more smooth extruding and easy loading and unloading. Less extruder trouble, more reliable! Extra cooling fan make your prints sharper than ever.
Filament Capabilities. PLA, ABS, PVA, NinjaFlex, Nylon, LayWoo-D3, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, plus more!
10 Ft of Free PLA Filaments Included.
CNC drag Chain. This design only exist in premium machines. A bundle of cable shall never become your headache. More quiet and smoother than ever.
- Print precision: 0.1 mm(minimal).
- Build size: 200 X 200 X 180mm.
- Extruder quantity: MK8 Single Extruder.
- Speed: 10-100mm/s adjustable.
- Electronics: MKS Base v1.3
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm,XY 0.012mm.
- Extruder diameter: 0.4mm.
- Recommended extruder temperature: 190-210°C ( maximum can be set to 260°C).
- Heating plate temperature: 60-100°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
- Power Supply Unit: 110V or 220V,240W,50Hz,0.89A.
- Connection: via TF card or USB,SD card.
- Software: Repetier (Opensource),Cura & Simplify 3D.
- Accept 3D file format: STL, OBJ.
- Printer reading format: Gcode.
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OX.
- Certification: CE, CB, FCC.
- Unit weight: 10kg.
- Printer unfolding size: 400 X 410 X400mm.
- Package size: 470 X 470X470mm.
- Material type: PLA, ABS, PVA, NinjaFlex, Nylon, LayWoo-D3, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, plus more!
- Material specifications: 1.75 mm in diameter.
Products You May Like